Trinity Tank & Multipurpose Probe
The Trinity Tank allows applicators to utilize the space in the back of their truck for additional equipment. Fits in any standard tow hitch and during applications, can remain on the vehicle or off - moving easily from sidewalks to backyards.
- The transportable, 30-gal Trinity Tank is the perfect solution for the applicator that has multiple services during the day
- The Trinity Tank attaches directly to the vehicle tow hitch, so it won’t take up space in a truck bed or need a trailer
- The Tank can be conveniently used on or off the vehicle, and the 40-ft hose can be adapted for up to a length of 60 ft. or more
- It easily navigates over all types of terrain and is produced to reach hard-to-attain locations
- The lightweight Tank is made of durable components for worry-free operation
- The shape of the Tank makes clean up quick & easy
The Multipurpose Probe allows for a huge range of application options in one convenient, lightweight (6.5 lbs.) package. The GPI electronic flowmeter accurately measures total volume or volume per minute.
- The Multipurpose Probe versatile, reliable, and lightweight
- The Multipurpose Probe is many tools in one neat package. Application tools for soil injections, turf spray, foliar applications, basal soil probe, and long range stream applications
- All the Probe components have rust-proof quick connects that make changing attachments quick and easy
- Measuring total volume and volume per minute is very accurate using the improved flowmeter
- The Multipurpose Probe is kept in a hard plastic case for safe storage